Have you ever been asked “So what does your company do?”
Every Entrepreneur needs to be crystal clear about their business and vision to move their company forward, and nothing forces you to get there like a short 1 minute pitch. A pitch is an invaluable tool as an Entrepreneur in business and networking setting.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to craft your pitch and hone your skills to deliver a clear and engaging pitch to one or a group of people that will lead you to make connections and grow your business.
Do you need help putting together your pitch? Startup Moncton is inviting you to a free workshop on May 29th at 6pm at the McKenzie College. Limited seating for first 10 signups.
Join MLT to discuss and share experience about the latest trends and technologies in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics and other Data Science related fields.
– Olga Kniga, Tess Technologies Managing Partner will talk about implementation of classical statistical methods of data analysis as well as recent techniques and algorithms to answer very specific business questions, such as what factors affect the success of a product/service in a particular city with certain characteristics of its infrastructure, competitive environment, economy and demography.
– Andre LeBlanc, Ditech Testing Executive Vice President will discuss how combining of narrow AI and deep learning can help in building of the next generation of applicable tools. In early 2000s, he created his own rule based form of RPA that could eliminate most type of data entry staff within organizations. After rising in the manufacturing sector in executive management, he still uses the tool created in the organization as it automates hundreds of thousands of transactions and millions of keystrokes per year. RPA has since grown exponentially worldwide as a useful tool in corporations to automate data entry.
*NOTE: Due to space limitation please make sure to RSVP. In the event that you have confirmed your spot and can not make to the event, please cancel your RSVP so we can offer the spot to someone on the waiting list.
June 13, 2019
Saint John Trade & Convention Centre
Reception at 5:30 pm
Dinner at 6:30 pm
The New Brunswick Export Awards recognize excellence in exporting. The Awards celebrate the business savvy, entrepreneurship and innovation of businesses operating in New Brunswick and achieving local and global success.
Opportunities NB will host the 2019 NB Export Awards celebration recognizing winners in five categories:
- Emerging Exporter of the Year;
- Global Diversification Award;
- Innovative Exporter of the Year;
- Exporter of the Year – under $5 million in export sales;
- Exporter of the Year – over $5 million in export sales.
The Export Awards winners are selected by a judging panel made up of carefully selected business experts from academia and private sector. Judges are chosen based on their vast knowledge of the New Brunswick business community and their understanding of international trade.
The 2019 NB Export Awards celebration will take place on June 13 at the Saint John Trade & Convention Centre.
Le 13 Juin 2019
Centre du commerce et des congrès de Saint John
Réception à 17 h 30
Dîner à 18 h 30
Les Prix d’excellence en exportation du Nouveau-Brunswick visent à souligner les réussites exceptionnelles en matière d’exportation. Ces prix récompensent le savoir-faire et l’esprit d’entreprise et d’innovation des entreprises de la province qui connaissent un succès constant dans les marchés locaux et internationaux.
Opportunités NB organise la cérémonie de remise des Prix d’excellence en exportation 2019, qui seront accordés dans cinq catégories:
- Nouvel exportateur de l’année;
- Prix de la diversification mondiale;
- Exportateur innovateur de l’année;
- Exportateur de l’année – moins de 5 M$ du chiffre d’affaires à l’exportation;
- Exportateur de l’année – plus de 5 M$ du chiffre d’affaires à l’exportation.
Les gagnants des Prix d’excellence en exportation du Nouveau-Brunswick sont choisis par un jury composé de spécialistes des affaires soigneusement sélectionnés provenant du monde universitaire et du secteur privé. Les juges sont choisis en raison de leurs vastes connaissances du milieu des affaires du Nouveau-Brunswick et de leur compréhension du commerce international.
La cérémonie de remise des Prix d’excellence en exportation 2019 aura lieu le 13 juin 2019 au Centre du commerce et des congrès de Saint John.
The entrepreneurial landscape has changed significantly since the first AVF in 2013. As the ecosystem continues to gain momentum, the AVF is being transformed to meet the needs of this dynamic region. New ventures and growth stage companies need more than just financial capital to succeed. Innovation, partnerships, ingenuity, and expertise are just a few of the ingredients for an entrepreneur’s tech success story, and you will find all of these and more when you join us at the 2019 Atlantic Venture Forum in Halifax, NS.
Grow Your Business!
Premium Networking: Tech Industry Executives, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Corporate Strategics, Research Partners, and more.
Inspiration and Ingenuity: A Technology Showcase featuring outstanding Early Stage companies complimented by mature Growth Stage companies, all from the Atlantic Canadian region.
Business Intelligence: The latest investment and innovation trends direct from Industry Experts.