About the Atlantic Regional Angel Summit
The 2nd annual Atlantic Regional Angel Summit will engage local Angels as well as Angel investors from other parts of Canada and the US that share similar experiences. This is a unique opportunity to connect and build collaboration in the early-stage capital ecosystem in the Atlantic Provinces. The Regional Summit is your chance to be part of these connections and to get ahead of the emerging trends that are shaping Angel investment in Atlantic Canada.
- Network with experienced investors, incubators, accelerators, venture capitalists and other industry leaders
- Create greater connectivity in the early-stage capital community
- Build new relationships while strengthening existing ones
- Develop a higher level of knowledge and skill from the NACO Academy investor education programs
- Showcase the Halifax innovation community – in person tours and hands on experiences
*A special thank you to our Atlantic Summit organizing committee members for their efforts and support: Alex MacBeath, Bob Williamson, Gerry Pond, Jeff White, and Stefanie Corbett.